- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all 400‑series to 900‑series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3, 2.8.4 and 3.X (requires graphics driver R343 or later).
- Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include CellFactor, Clive baker’s Jericho, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switchball and Velvet Assassin. The PhysX Legacy Installer is available.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 and Windows XP only.